Vous consultez une page Web conservée, recueillie par Bibliothèque et Archives Canada le 2007-11-14 à 19:19:15. Il se peut que les informations sur cette page Web soient obsolètes, et que les liens hypertextes externes, les formulaires web, les boîtes de recherche et les éléments technologiques dynamiques ne fonctionnent pas. Voir toutes les versions de cette page conservée.
Chargement des informations sur les médias

You are viewing a preserved web page, collected by Library and Archives Canada on 2007-11-14 at 19:19:15. The information on this web page may be out of date and external links, forms, search boxes and dynamic technology elements may not function. See all versions of this preserved page.
Loading media information
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Symbol of the Government of Canada
Photo of Minister Diane Finley


12 November 2007

The Honourable Diane Finley, Minister of Citizenship and Immigration, returned to Canada after a successful visit to India to review operations and promote Canada’s immigration program abroad.
[ More ]

Going to Canada Immigration PortalGOING TO CANADA IMMIGRATION PORTAL

9 November 2007

Check out our new online tools!
[ More ]

New citizenship process for adopted peopleNEW CITIZENSHIP PROCESS FOR ADOPTED PEOPLE

23 October 2007

In December 2007 the law on citizenship for foreign-born adopted people will change. New adoptees will become citizens more quickly.

People adopted before February 15, 1977 who are not already citizens should be aware of changes in policy that may affect their ability to apply for citizenship.
[ More ]

Celebrate CitizenshipCITIZENSHIP CONTESTS!

19 September 2007

Winners to be announced soon.
Generation DX2 contest still open!

[ More ]


20 September 2007

The Government of Canada has no special programs to fast track applications, give preferential treatment or grant refugee status to Haitians, Mexicans or other nationals.
[ More ]  [ Español ]

Renew your Permanent Resident CardRENEW YOUR PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD

23 April 2007

If you are a permanent resident and thinking of travelling outside Canada, you need a valid permanent resident card to return to Canada. The permanent resident card is valid for 5 years. Check the expiry date on your card and apply for a new one at least 4 months before you travel.
[ More ]

Questions on CitizenshipQUESTIONS ON CITIZENSHIP?

1 April 2007

CIC has created a dedicated unit at its Call Centre for you to contact if you have questions about citizenship issues. If you are living in Canada, contact the CIC Call Centre at 1‑888‑242‑2100.
[ More ]

Photo of Nooruallah SUCCESS STORY:
Making Choices, Using Opportunities

With a strong drive to complete his education, to help his family and to give to his community, it is easy to see why Noorullah believes his success in Canada has been about making the right choices and using as many opportunities as he can.
[ More ]