Vous consultez une page Web conservée, recueillie par Bibliothèque et Archives Canada le 2007-11-15 à 00:47:26. Il se peut que les informations sur cette page Web soient obsolètes, et que les liens hypertextes externes, les formulaires web, les boîtes de recherche et les éléments technologiques dynamiques ne fonctionnent pas. Voir toutes les versions de cette page conservée.
Chargement des informations sur les médias

You are viewing a preserved web page, collected by Library and Archives Canada on 2007-11-15 at 00:47:26. The information on this web page may be out of date and external links, forms, search boxes and dynamic technology elements may not function. See all versions of this preserved page.
Loading media information
Canada Revenue Agency
Symbol of the Government of Canada

How to change your address

If you move, notify us of your new address as soon as possible.

If you receive a Canada Pension Plan or Old Age Security benefit, you should also change your address with Human Resources and Social Development Canada.

By Internet

You can make changes or view the address and telephone number information we have on file for you online.
If you have an epass with CRA, simply login to My Account and select the Change my address option.

If you do not have an epass with CRA, you must change your address by contacting us by phone, fax or by mail. Please note that we must have your current address on file prior to registering for an epass.

By mail or fax

Send your request by mail or by fax to your tax centre. Be sure to include your:

  • signature
  • social insurance number
  • new address
  • the effective date

By phone

Call our Individual Income Tax Enquiries telephone service at 1-800-959-8281.

Why is it important?

When you tell us your new address in advance:


Please note that we will not forward your new information to other government departments, except Elections Canada, but only if you gave us your authorization by answering "Yes" to that specific question on page one of your return. If you want other departments or organizations informed, you must contact them directly.

If you use our direct deposit service and you have a new account at a financial institution, please also inform us of your new account.